Things I Love – part 2
Peanut Butter Cookies
I was in a baking mood yesterday and first made some coconut cookies, and then tried Heather’s recipe for peanut butter cookies. You can find her recipe here
They are the BEST peanut butter cookies EVER!! I planned on making them with just the regular flour, but then didn’t have enough of it. Luckily we still had some whole wheat flour from when Greg made power bars a while back. Good thing, too, because I think the wheat flour makes all the difference. The kids like them, too. I made them wait until after dinner to try one… listening to Sara beg for two hours!! She ate her dinner in record time and then finally got to eat a cookie! After she was done, she went into Melissa’s room and as she walked past me she said “boy, do I want another one of those!” Seems to be her new favorite thing to say when she likes something and wants more!
This morning, when she was eating breakfast, Sara said to me “Mommy… thanks for baking the BEST COOKIES!” Awwww…
Check out my Monday Meals page for the Coconut Cookie recipe.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)