I would like to thank Ted for recently nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. What an honor!
If I accept (which I do), the rules are that I have to share 7 things about myself, and then nominate 15 fellow bloggers for this award. Both difficult tasks. I’m sure my regular readers already know pretty much everything about me, and now I have to come up with 7 more things? I thought about skipping this step and just taking questions from my readers, but then decided to just think about it until I could come up with seven useless fun facts (or boring facts) about me. Or old facts, if you already know 😉
1. I’m only 11 months and 5 days older than my sister.
2. I love medical TV shows, but I can’t watch the “gory” stuff and hold my hand up to cover most of the screen until the scene is over.
3. I set the cruise control on my car every time I drive somewhere. Of course it’s set at what the speed limit is.
4. I had to repeat 7th grade and 9th grade. (I guess I should clarify that I failed 9th grade, but transferred to a different kind of school and went on to 10th grade).
5. I really want a tattoo, but I’m too chicken to get one.
6. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 26.
7. I enjoy assembling furniture.
Now to nominate 15 bloggers. I follow so many blogs that it was difficult to keep it down to 15 (20 would have been easier!)
So here they are – in alphabetical order! – because: a) You’ve been here from the start, b) I value your friendship, c) You inspire me, d) You make me smile/laugh, e) I love your blog, f) some of the above, or g) all of the above 🙂
I realize that some of you have already received this award, and any of you may decline it, but if you accept, please see the rules above.
Making this list made me realize that my blogroll needs to be updated!
Pretty sure they are pecans, even though they are rounder than the normal pecan.
Greg – who hates pecans – tasted one and said they could be walnuts, but nope, I still think they are pecans. They were too small, and the shell was too smooth to be walnuts.