You have my whole heart. You always did.
~ Cormac McCarthy, The Road
2. April, 2014 | Categories: April | Tags: Dallas Arboretum, Ivy, Leaf, Macro, Nature, Photography, TheDailyClick | 4 Comments
2014/052: Karma’s Photo Hunt
Did you enter Karen’s A Blogger Contrived Photo Hunt ? If not, there’s still time, as the due date isn’t until February 25th.
For this photo hunt we were supposed to choose a word, and then look for objects around the house that start with each letter of our chosen word. It sounded easy, but then I had a hard time finding objects to represent the letters.
I chose my name as my word: Michaela (for those of you who didn’t / don’t know 😉 ) and I decided to take two photos for each letter…
M is for Music (OK, not technically an object) and this is my favorite way to listen to it
M is also for Markers (Sara thought of those, because I couldn’t think of anything else LOL)
I is for iMessages…. again, not technically an object, but they’re the only good thing to wake up to when you’re up at Stoopid o’clock. Reading those is the first thing I do after dragging myself out of bed, and having TEN of them waiting for me that morning was a nice surprise (even if they are all from the same person)
I is also for Ivy…. one of the more recent plants I bought. We shall see how long it will survive. I tend to forget to water them. Oops!
C is for Coffee…. the other nice thing when you’re up at Stoopid o’clock!
C is also for Candle. Love them!! This one was on my desk (will be again soon, but it has been temporarily replaced with a different candle) and I light it in the morning when it’s still dark out (you know…at Stoopid o’clock 😉 ) so I don’t have to turn on the light
H is for Hearts…. because I know you all would have been disappointed if I didn’t post any hearts! These are my heart-shaped rocks that I found over the years.
H is also for Herbs, and I’m glad they’re not spelled Erbs, or I might still be looking for another object that starts with H 😛
A is for Apple…. sadly I’m allergic to raw apples, they make my throat itch terribly!
A is for Apple (I know I said that already LOL)
E is for Ear buds…. sometimes those are needed to listen to music.
E is also for Eggs…. which I don’t like at all unless they’re deviled eggs.
L is for Lace
L is also for Letters. I still love it when I get a letter in the mail, how about you? All these are from Germany.
A is for Art…. and I have two talented artists as daughters. 17-year-old Melissa, and 10-year-old Sara. I’m sure you can tell who drew what 🙂
A is unfortunately also for Antihistamine, because Allergy season is right around the corner.
21. February, 2014 | Categories: February | Tags: Allergies, Antihistamine, Apple, Art, Bose, Candle, Coffee, Ear Buds, Egg, Food Photography, Granny Smith Apple, Heart Shaped Stones, Hearts, Herbs, iMessages, iPad, iPhone, Ivy, Lace, Letters, Mail, Manga, Markers, Medicine, Minions, Music, Nature, Photo Hunt, Photography, Plants, Stones, TheDailyClick | 15 Comments
17. July, 2010 | Categories: July | Tags: Ivy, Nature, Photography | 5 Comments
9. March, 2010 | Categories: March | Tags: Flower Pot, Ivy, Photography | 5 Comments
A new favorite.
23. June, 2009 | Categories: June | Tags: Ivy, Macro, Photography, Vase | 6 Comments